Tips for Healing Success
In order for you to get the most out of your Trauma Healing, it is important to understand roles and responsibilities and you agree to make the following commitments. And don’t forget to download your prep checklist 🙂
Your Commitment to The Program Includes:
- Reading this agreement.
- Attending all lessons each week and refraining from multi-tasking during calls.
- Being authentic, honest, and speaking up for what you want.
- Letting me know about any personal situations that may interfere with your experience in the program.
- Letting it be okay not to know all the answers.
- Be willing to take risks, try new things and stretch beyond your current experience.
- Being responsible for your own results, which includes proactively asking for support, scheduling coaching calls and using your program benefits.
- Honoring the investment you are making in yourself by handling any situations that may take you away from your experience.
- Being patient with yourself and resting periodically to “catch up”.
- Celebrating your wins, shifts, achievements and excitement throughout the program.
My Commitment to You Includes:
- Believing in you and your ability to achieve your vision of success.
- Sharing in-depth information and knowledge with you so you can move forward with your health goals much more quickly than you would on your own.
- Allowing you to be 100% authentic and fully YOU.
- Holding you accountable to act from your highest self, even when you may not feel that way.
- Being in integrity and honest at all times.
- Holding high standards for you and for myself.
- Being kind and patient with your progress so that you know you always have a safe place to express where you are
- Sharing creative action steps, ideas and inspiration without the need to have you “like” them (if you don’t like an action step or an idea that we create, no problem—we’ll create another one or you’ll be inspired to create your own).
- Knowing that there are unlimited possibilities available to you, no matter what any particular situation looks like.
- Caring deeply about you and your success.
Once you complete a weekly lesson, you may come back and review it any time you need it.
Eva M Medcroft, TICC, CHC, CLC
Certified Trauma-Informed Coach
After years of struggling with my own trauma and the self-sabotage and people pleasing that comes with it, I decided to take control of my life and heal my body from the inside out. This led me to getting certified as a trauma -informed coach, life coach and health coach. Now I use those same powerful techniques to help others heal themselves and find their inner peace.