Client Commitment & Agreement
Welcome to your Coaching and Consulting Services
As your coach, I want to CONGRATULATE you for investing in yourself and in your health in a way you may never have before.
You’ll see from what’s included in this coaching experience that it is designed to deliver an extremely high level of accountability, loving support and the right system, so you make empowered decisions and take bold action toward achieving your goals for healing your trauma, improving your life and growing your careear and/or business..
You’ll also see that the Coaching and Consulting Services includes an online program that will provide a foundation for recovering from trauma and retaking control of your life.
Saying “YES” to this experience means showing up for yourself in a whole new way, mentally, energetically, spiritually and physically.
This is the KEY to achieving everything you want. So is asking for support and being open to new ways of thinking. PLUS, being willing to be challenged to go outside your comfort zone will help you make your program a reality that much faster.
In order for you to get the most out of your program, you agree to make the following commitments.
Your Commitment to The Program Includes:
- Reading this agreement
- Attending all lessons each week and refraining from multi-tasking during calls
- Being authentic, honest, and speaking up for what you want
- Letting me know about any personal situations that may interfere with your experience in the program
- Letting it be okay not to know all the answers
- Be willing to take risks, try new things and stretch beyond your current experience
- Being responsible for your own results, which includes proactively asking for support, scheduling coaching calls and using your program benefits
- Honoring the investment you are making in yourself by handling any situations that may take you away from your experience.
- Being patient with yourself and resting periodically to “catch up”
- Honoring our relationship by being direct, truthful, and open so we can go farther, faster
- Celebrating your wins, shifts, achievements and excitement throughout the program
My Commitment to You Includes:
- Believing in you and your ability to achieve your vision of success
- Sharing in-depth information and knowledge with you so you can move forward with your health goals much more quickly than you would on your own
- Allowing you to be 100% authentic and fully YOU
- Holding you accountable to act from your highest self, even when you may not feel that way
- Being in integrity and honest at all times
- Holding high standards for you and for myself
- Being kind and patient with your progress so that you know you always have a safe place to express where you are
- Sharing creative action steps, ideas and inspiration without the need to have you “like” them (if you don’t like an action step or an idea that we create, no problem—we’ll create another one or you’ll be inspired to create your own)
- Laser-coaching you to find solutions to challenges that may come up
- Coaching you to your highest self and to achieve your highest potential
- Knowing that there are unlimited possibilities available to you, no matter what any particular situation looks like
- Caring deeply about you and your success
What You’ll Receive in your Program:
- All paying clients get access to the 6 Weekly Online Coaching Lessons with videos, drills and exercises to integrate your practice and weekly feedback and question communications to help you where you need it.
In these online video lessons, I’ll share curated information and customized coaching exercises that are GUARANTEED to accelerate your results and help you achieve major breakthroughs so you can see transformation in your body—and your life—FAST.
- Weekly email / text support and three Emergency Email/Text Support between lessons.
Emergencies come up, right? That’s why you have access to support via phone on business days Monday – Friday, 9 am – 6 pm and unlimited email between sessions Sunday to Saturday. Expect a personal response from me within 24 hours or on the next business day.
- Customized Done-For-You Materials Such as Checklists, Recipes, Handouts and More
This program doesn’t exist to give you MORE information; it exists to give you CURATED information. What that means is that what you can expect is information that is relevant, practical and actionable, so you can stay out of overwhelm and in action.
Investment & Refunds:
- The basic investment in the Program is $47, or $60 if the payment plan is selected. You may also select the option to pay $10/week for 6 weeks. Once the program is paid in full, you will have lifetime access to the Trauma Healing Foundations Online Course for your use and reference when you need it. All paying one-on-one coaching clients and business / marketing clients get access to this online course to help them recognize trauma in theirselves, their team and their clients and learn the tools on how to deal with it.
- In the event of your absence or withdrawal, for any reason whatsoever, you will remain fully responsible for the entire Program fee and any unpaid balance
- This refund policy exists for your benefit as well, as coaching is a powerful process and at times, you may feel “up against a wall” or as if something isn’t working
- Feeling uncomfortable is often a perfect sign that you are releasing obstacles and limiting beliefs
- My request is that any and all concerns regarding assignments and coaching be addressed directly with me, so I can be the best coach and mentor to you that I can be, and ensure the coaching relationship is in integrity.
- Working together, we will be able to make sure your needs are met
You, The Client, (herein as “Client”) understand that the information received from Eva Medcroft of Attitude Agency LLC (herein as “Coach”) in connection with the Program or otherwise should not be seen as medical, nursing, or nutrition advice and is certainly not meant to take the place of your seeing licensed health professionals, including your doctor.
You understand and agree that (i) I am not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services and will not diagnose, treat, or cure in any manner whatsoever, any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body, (ii) I am not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, massage therapist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional, and (iii) you have chosen to work with me and participate in the Program voluntarily.
As your Coach, I encourage you to maintain a relationship with your primary care physician or doctor. In the event that you do not have one and/or do not have routine physicals, I encourage you to do so. Do not discontinue or change any treatment plan that you may be on as a result of our sessions without discussing the change with your doctor.
You acknowledge and take full responsibility for your life and well-being, as well as the lives and well-being of your family (where applicable), and all decisions made during and after the Program. In furtherance and not in limitation of the foregoing, you hereby and forever waive, release and discharge me, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, officers, agents, employees, representatives, executors and all others acting on their behalf (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to your person and/or property or that of your family (where applicable), including those caused by negligent act or omission of any of those mentioned or others acting on their behalf, arising out of or connected with your participation in the Program or in connection with services provided by me or the Released Parties.
This Agreement may not be modified without the prior written consent of Client and Coach. The waiver by either party of a breach, right or obligation shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach, right or obligation. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior proposals, agreements and representations between the parties, whether written or oral, regarding the subject matter herein. Neither party may assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall benefit the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Except as provided to the contrary herein, those provisions of the Agreement that by their nature and context are intended to survive the termination of this Agreement, shall survive any termination of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Florida without reference to its conflict of law provisions, and with the same force and effect as if fully executed and performed therein. Each Party hereby consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the State Florida, and acknowledges that venue is proper only in such courts.
In purchasing this program, Client and Coach agree to the terms and conditions set forth in and have duly executed this Client Commitment & Agreement effective on the date of purchase.